- How do I view my reservation?
- Use this link to view, modify, or cancel your reservation.
- What is check in/check out time?
- Check in time is at 4:00pm. Check-out time is at 12:00pm.
- Do you allow smoking on property? In the rooms?
- No, our hotel is a 100% non-smoking property.
- How much do you charge for high-speed/WiFi Internet access?
- Complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel, to Kimpton InTouch Guest Loyalty members. Wireless internet access is also available for a 24 hour period starting from $11.99 per day.
- Do you have a fitness center? What kind of equipment does it have? What are the hours?
- Yes-guests at RiverPlace Hotel have complimentary access to a state-of-the-art athletic facility, located 1 block south of the main hotel. This facility is called Oregon Athletic Club and is open 7 days per week (Hours - 4:30am to 10:00pm Monday-Friday; Saturday & Sunday 7:00am-8:00pm). The facility features an indoor pool, hot tubs, and locker facilities, as well as several sports courts, free weights, cardio machines and other services. Additional services such as personal training, classes and equipment may have additional fees. Please stop by the hotel front desk to acquire an athletic club pass.
- Do you offer room service? What are the hours?
- Yes. Room service is available 24 hours per day, however from 11:00pm-6:30am there is a limited menu selection of custom snack baskets and beverages.
- Do you have a business center?
- No. The hotel front desk staff are happy to assist you with printing, faxing or any other general business service needs while you are with us at the hotel.
- Do you have a pool?
- Yes. RiverPlace Hotel guests have complimentary access to an indoor pool located at the RiverPlace Athletic Club (one block from hotel). Please stop by the hotel front desk to acquire a club pass.
- Do you have a spa? What are the hours?
- Yes. The Pointe Spa is located at the Oregon Athletic Club (one block from the hotel) and offers a variety of services. Visit www.thepointespa.com for more information and to schedule an appointment. Additionally, you may also access Portland Spa & Boutique adjacent to the hotel along the riverfront. Visit www.portlandspa.net for more information.
- How do I get to the hotel?
- Taxi service from Portland International Airport to RiverPlace Hotel is the most convenient option. A taxi will cost approximately $35 one-way and the trip time will take approximately 25 minutes. Visit our Map & Directions page for driving directions and printable maps in preparation for your visit.
- Do you offer free shuttle service from the airport?
- No. The hotel recommends taxi transportation from Portland International Airport as the most convenient option. MAX light rail public transit is also an option by taking the red line to downtown Portland and the green or yellow line toward Portland State University, exiting at the 6th & Montgomery Street MAX station (about a 10 minute walk east toward SW Harbor Drive and RiverPlace Hotel).
- What are your cross streets?
- RiverPlace Hotel is located on SW Harbor Way, adjacent to SW Harbor Drive, Naito Parkway and SW Market Street.
- Do you have onsite parking? How much is parking? Is it included in my room rate?
- Yes. RiverPlace Hotel offers valet parking service for a nightly fee of $31 per overnight (subject to change). The fee is not included in the nightly room rate unless otherwise specified. There is no self parking option available at the hotel, however our friendly front desk staff would be happy to recommend nearby parking options by calling 503-228-3233.
- Will your rooms allow rollaways/cribs/playards? Is there a charge?
- Yes. Most of our 84 guest rooms and suites can accommodate a rollaway, crib or a playard. Rollaways are an additional $15 per night. Cribs & playards are complimentary during your stay. Please note your request in the reservation comments field when making your reservation.
- I booked on a website other than the hotel website and I need to make a change to my reservation. How do I do this?
- Please contact the website that your reservation originated with to make changes to your itinerary. These changes will then be reflected in our system.
- What is the minimum age requirement to check in to the room?
- Our minimum check in age is 18.
- What is your cancellation/deposit policy?
- Our hotel cancellation policy is by 4:00pm local hotel time, 24 hours prior to your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise specified in your rate plan. If your stay occurs between July 4 - 7, 2012 (and in subsequent years during the annual Waterfront Blues Fest/4th of July Celebration, a 30 day cancellation policy is in effect, and requires a non-refundable, full pre-payment 30 days prior to your arrival that cannot be modified or cancelled.
- Is my ID/passport required at check in?
- Yes. RiverPlace Hotel will verify your reservation details upon arrival and for your security will ask to see a government issued ID (state issued, military ID or passport).
- What age do kids stay for free?
- Children 17 and under stay free with an adult in existing bedding. Children age 18 and over will be charged an additional adult fee of $15.00 per night.
- Do you have connecting rooms?
- Yes. Some Fireplace Suites connect with Junior Suites and some Executive Suites connect with Junior Suites. Please note this request when making your reservation and our staff will do their very best to accommodate.
- Do you have accessible rooms?
- Yes, we have accessible rooms. Each of these rooms include either modified bath tubs with bars and added facility or roll in shower. For more information on the accessible features of our hotel click here. Here are some of our accessible room types:
- Accessible King Deluxe (has roll-in shower)
- Accessible Junior Suite (has accessible tub)
- Do you have an early departure fee?
- Yes. The hotel does charge an early departure fee of up to one night's room and tax for departing the hotel early.
- What are the hours of the restaurant/bar/lounge?
- Three Degrees Restaurant is open daily serving breakfast (6:30am - 10:30am), lunch (11:00am - 2:00pm) and dinner (5:00pm - 9:00pm). On Saturday - Sunday we serve brunch from 6:30am - 2:00pm.
Three Degrees Bar is open from 11:00am-11:00pm daily.
- I have questions about my bill. Who do I call?
- We are happy to assist. Please contact our on-site accounting department at 503-228-3233.
- What forms of payment are accepted to pay for my room?
- RiverPlace Hotel accepts all major credit cards to pay for your room. Sorry cash or checks are not accepted without a credit card authorization on file to pay for your room charges.
- Are pets allowed? Are there restrictions for weight, height or types?
- Yes. Pets are allowed in most room types at the hotel, and there are no restrictions on weight, height or breeds.
- Do you have pet free rooms for those with allergies?
- Yes. Certain room types and floors may be âpet freeâ for the comfort of all our guests. Please let us know if you require a âpet freeâ room and we will be happy to accommodate.
- Do you have pet sitting or dog walking services?
- Yes. Our concierge and guest services staff can make recommendations for pet sitting or dog walking services during your stay at RiverPlace Hotel. Adjacent to the hotel is the Tom McCall Waterfront Park system which extends along the length of the hotel and Willamette River, and offers great access for pet walks and nearby attractions.
- How far do you have to walk to take your pet out?
- Just steps from the front doors of the hotel are the Tom McCall Waterfront Park system which offers an expansive network of green space, walking paths and more.
- I want flowers, chocolates, champagne, gifts sent to the room. How do I do this?
- Our concierge and guest services staff are happy to assist you with this inquiry. Contact us direct at email@example.com for additional details.
- How do I book a meeting?
- Fill out an RFP online form and host your next meeting at a Kimpton Hotel: Request for Proposal
- How can I create a unique atmosphere during my meeting?
- Creative amenities are a cornerstone of Kimpton Hotels, and meetings here are anything but ordinary. Visit Signature Meetings to find out more information on how to plan your next event.
- Do you offer special group rates?
- Kimpton Hotels offers special rates during certain times of the year and the week. Please find a list of our Hot Dates, Great Rates and book your next meeting at a Kimpton Hotel.
- My company feels strongly about sustainable partnerships, how can Kimpton incorporate an eco-friendly element to our meeting?
- Hold your next meeting in one of our hotels and the effect will be great, but the cause will be greater. Kimpton offers Keep it Green to help support our environment.
- Need more information about booking a meeting at a Kimpton Hotel?
- Whether your goal is productivity or festivity, we make sure every detail is managed with caring service and a sense of style. Visit Kimpton Meetings for more information.
- How can I book a wedding at a Kimpton Hotel?
- Let us help you plan your perfect wedding, please visit Kimpton Weddings for more information.
Still Have a Question? Contact Us