Portland's RiverPlace Hotel.
Stay small. Live large.
Your first decision upon arrival in Portland may not be the easiest one: River, city or mountains - where to first? Not only is the RiverPlace Hotel perfectly located on the banks of the beautiful Willamette River, it also happens to be just a hop, skip and a jump from everything downtown Portland has to offer: the city's business epicenter including the Oregon Convention Center as well as world-class shopping and dining. And framing it all is a stunning mountain backdrop.boutique hotel's Pacific Northwest charm, along with some sweet creature comforts:
- AAA Four Diamond Award Winner
- Travelers' Choice 2013: #9 on the list of Best Hotels in the United States
- High-speed wireless Internet access, complimentary to Kimpton InTouch loyalty program members
- Hosted evening wine hour for all guests from 5-6 PM every night in our living room lobby
- Expansive windows that bring the outdoors in: Enjoy amazing views of the city, river, marina, park and Esplanade
- Three Degrees Waterfront Bar and Grill
- Complimentary access to Oregon Athletic Club at RiverPlace
- 100% smoke free environment
- Outstanding pet-friendly services and amenities - your pets are our best friends, too.
- Extraordinary meeting spaces for gatherings and weddings
- Accessible features
We aren't afraid to call the RiverPlace Hotel one-of-a-kind: a four star retreat that's super luxurious yet totally laid back at the same time. Inside and out this place is amazing. One moment you can be walking or jogging along the river and marina, the next you're enjoying the