Portland's RiverPlace Hotel.
Stay small. Live large.
Your first decision upon arrival in Portland may not be the easiest one: River, city or mountains - where to first? Not only is the RiverPlace Hotel perfectly located on the banks of the beautiful Willamette River, it also happens to be just a hop, skip and a jump from everything downtown Portland has to offer: the city's business epicenter including the Oregon Convention Center as well as world-class shopping and dining. And framing it all is a stunning mountain backdrop.
Enjoy our boutique hotel's Pacific Northwest charm, along with some sweet creature comforts:
- AAA Four Diamond Award Winner
- "Best Hotels in the USA 2014" - US News & World Report
- TripAdvisor 2014 Travelers' Choice "Best Hotels in the United States" recipient
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi on all devices throughout the hotel for Kimpton Karma Rewards members.
- Hosted evening wine hour for all guests from 5-6 PM every night in our living room lobby
- Expansive windows that bring the outdoors in: Enjoy amazing views of the city, river, marina, park and Esplanade
- Three Degrees Waterfront Bar and Grill
- 100% smoke free environment
- Outstanding pet-friendly services and amenities - your pets are our best friends, too.
- Extraordinary meeting spaces for gatherings and weddings
We aren't afraid to call the RiverPlace Hotel one-of-a-kind: a four star retreat that's super luxurious yet totally laid back at the same time. Inside and out this place is amazing. One moment you can be walking or jogging along the river and marina, the next you're enjoying the
The 'Best' Coast Special
Residence of Oregon, Washington State, California, Idaho or British Columbia Only