When we say we welcome everyone, we’re also referring to your furry little friends, too. Since those family members probably don’t love being left behind (and you likely don’t love leaving them), why not tote your pet along so that you can discover Portland together? We operate in a highly dog-friendly zone with plenty of nearby green space plus pampering amenities that give all our guests the royal treatment. We accept any number of pets without size or weight restrictions, and you’ll never see extra charges or pet deposits on any Kimpton turf.
Here are some more ways we love your pet at our pet-friendly hotel in downtown Portland
- Everyone deserves a little respect - your pet is welcomed by name
- A pet-bed, food, water bowls, treats and mats in your guest room
- Door hangers to alert other hotel guests and staff that your beloved pet is in the room
- Courtesy bags for walking your dog
- No additional charge for pets, no deposit required
- No size/weight or breed restrictions
- Nightly wine reception — pets are welcome to join the party!
- Pet friendly seating on the patio at Three Degrees
- Pets welcome at TD taco pop up
If traveling with your pet, kindly use our pet registration form so that we can be sure to have everything ready for your visit.