Accessible accommodations to ease every stay
Kimpton RiverPlace Hotel accommodates guests with disabilities. Please feel free to look at the details below to see how we can meet your needs.
If you have questions or wish to make a reservation, you can click here to book online or call our Reservation Specialist at (503) 228-3233 or email email@example.com. We are happy to make special arrangements for you, and some advance notice will help us have everything ready.
Room 2: Accessible Junior Suite With 1 King Bed
- 450 square feet with a king pillowtop bed and open living space with sofa
- Accessible tub with grab bars
- Communication features available
- Views of downtown Portland
- 475 square feet with a king size bed & a bunk bed
- Great for kids & families
- Bathroom is equipped with a roll-in shower
An additional $15 (plus tax) Facility fee is per night and includes a welcome cocktail at
lounge, daily newspapers, local calls, morning coffee + tea service including in-room coffee makers with Starbucks coffee, daily pass to 24 Hour Fitness ($10 value),
seasonal wellness/entertainment programming
on property, PUBLIC bikes, fresh baked cookies and appetizers prepared by Three Degrees restaurant.
*Kimpton Karma Members, Consortia, Group and corporate negotiated bookings are exempt from this fee.