Our Oregon hotel is a gateway to downtown Portland
When determining your Portland itinerary, the true issue becomes: How to narrow down all the goodness available here in Oregon’s biggest city? Whether you want to become one with nature or one with the quirky culture that’s inspired hit comedy “Portlandia,” we have oodles of ideas on how to maximize your time here.
Please remember to check the status of each downtown Portland attraction directly on their site.
- Explore the eco-friendly town’s downtown parks and paths
- Experience a variety of cultural offerings at local museums, theaters and historical sites
- Get your caffeine fix at flavorful coffee shops, and feel hoppy at omnipresent breweries
- Savor local tastes at bustling food truck pods and buzz-worthy restaurants
- Find stellar tax-free shopping options to suit any style
- Visit local institutions like Powell’s City Book and Voodoo Donuts
- Hear live music at spots like McMenamins Crystal Ballroom, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall, Keller Auditorium and the Moda Center, also home to the NBA Trail Blazers
- Join tours that allow you to eat, drink, walk, bike or Segway your way through the city