Premier Accommodations near PSU
Guests love our proximity to Portland State's 49-acre downtown campus (less than a mile away). At just a quick 15 minute walk or a 5 minute drive away, it doesn't get simpler than that. PSU, Oregon's urban research university located in the heart of this beloved city, has been ranked one of the nation's "most innovative" universities by U.S. News & World Report.
The university is world-renowned for its programs like Urban Planning, Social Work and Environmental Studies units that directly engage the community and aim students towards the creation a more sustainable world. Stay near PSU and enjoy hotel perks like:
- Spacious guestrooms and suites with river and city views
- Riverside residences with such condo-like amenities as kitchens, washers/dryers and fireplaces
- Delicious, local food and drink served at our our onsite restaurant and bar plus the nearby Portland scene
- Complimentary bikes to borrow and yoga mats in every room
- IHG® One Rewards members get complimentary high-speed WiFi throughout the hotel during every stay, plus enjoy a $30 spa credit at participating hotels
- The IHG® One Rewards Elite welcome amenity is a $10 bar credit
- Daily hosted wine receptions and complimentary morning coffee and tea service
Near Viking Pavilion + Peter W. Stott Center
The Viking Pavilion, situated within the Peter W. Stott Center on the campus of PSU, serves as a popular and dynamic venue for various events. The Stott Center underwent renovations to introduce the modern Viking Pavilion, offering a contemporary hub for conferences, cultural events, and sports competitions. This multipurpose facility has become a focal point for both the university community and the larger Portland area.